The attorneys of Nozomi Sogo deal with a diverse range of legal matters, and we pride ourselves on providing our client’s with effective solutions to their legal needs.
We have a strong relationship with Japanese governmental and public authorities, including the Financial Services Agency, the Japan Fair Trade Commission and the Bank of Japan.
- Corporate Law, including Corporate Governance, Directors and Officers Liability, Mergers & Acquisitions, Contracts, Labor and Employment Law, Start-up Support
- Compliance, including Internal Investigation, Crisis Management
- Dispute Resolution, including Business Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation, Execution, Provisional Remedies
- Defamation / Rights of Privacy and Publicity / Media Relations
- Intellectual Property / Information Technology
- Entertainment, including Film, Music, Game, Merchandising, Advertisement
- Corporate and White Collar Criminal Defense
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act / Financial and Securities Regulation / Insurance
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Business Reorganization / Business Rehabilitation / Bankruptcy
- Tax Law and Litigation
- General Civil Matters, including Real Estate, Breach of Contract, Private Injury, Family Law
- International Transactions and Disputes