- TEL : +81-3-3265-3851
- FAX : +81-3-3265-3860
Eitetsu Yasuda is an associate of Nozomi Sogo. He passed Japan’s bar exam in 2013 and was admitted to the bar in Japan 2015. He is a member of Japan Federation Bar Associations and Daini Tokyo Bar Association.
- ・Finance: Compliance of Financial Institutions, Regulations, Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, Banking Law, Insurance Business Act, Trust Business Act, the Act on Book-Entry Transfer of Bonds, etc.
- ・Corporate Law: Anti-Monopoly Act, Compliance, the Bankruptcy Law, Labor and Employment Law, Support for start-up, Mergers & Acquisitions, Due Diligence
- ・Intellectual Property and Entertainment: Copyright, Trademark, Unfair Competition Prevention Act, Arrangements of Rights regarding Music, Entertainment and Publishing, Sports
- ・General Civil and Corporate matters
- ・Criminal Defense
・Nozomi Sogo, December 2017 – Present
・Tokyo Kamiyacho Sogo, January 2015 – November 2017
- Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan, Certified, 2014
- Keio University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Waseda University Faculty of Law, LL.B., 2010
- Japanese and English