Daisuke WAKAMATSU（Nozomi Los Angeles Law Office）
- TEL : +1-310-919-3268
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Daisuke “Danny” Wakamatsu is Partner of Nozomi Sogo and is the Head of Nozomi Los Angeles Law Office. Mr. Wakamatsu’s primary areas of practice are M&A, joint venture, commercial transactions and corporate law. Mr. Wakamatsu is a member of the State Bar of California, Japan Federation of Bar Associations and Daini Tokyo Bar Association.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: mergers, asset and stock acquisitions and joint ventures in countries such as the U.S., Japan, Canada, Brazil, South Africa, India, the U.K., Germany, and Poland.
- Business Transactions: commercial contracts such as distribution agreements, service agreements, license agreements and OEM agreements.
- General Corporate Matters: internal policies for US corporations, including data retention policies and privacy policies.
- Labor and Employment: employment contracts, employee-related policies and advice on other labor-related matters.
- Legal Compliance: US data privacy law, antitrust law, FCPA.
- Dispute Resolution: US litigations involving discovery process.
Nozomi Sogo, March 2018 to present
Partner, Head of Nozomi Los Angeles Law Office
Soliton Systems, Inc. (San Jose, CA), March 2015 to present
Baker & Mackenzie (Tokyo), January 2012 to February 2015
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Tokyo), July 2009 to June 2010
Linklaters (Tokyo), September 2007 to December 2011
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, LL,M., 2014
- Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan, 2007
- Hitotsubashi University, Bachelor of Economics, 2006