Nozomi provides general corporate advice to every type of business, ranging from major public corporations to private, local businesses. Many of our lawyers have experiences of working as an external director, external corporate auditor or in-house counsel, based on which we can provide our clients practical, solution-driven advice tailored to their specific business needs and challenges. Our services include, among others:
- Advice on shareholders’ meetings (including proxy fights) and board meetings and related disputes.
- Advice on internal regulations and policies.
- Advice to directors and officers with regard to the corporate governance.
- Advice on capital structure and strategy.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of commercial contracts.
- Dispute Resolution
M&A, Joint Venture,
Corporate Crisis Management,
- Defamation, Privacy, Data Protection
- Labor and Employment
IT, Entertainment, Sports
- Financial Regulations
- Antitrust and Competition Law
- Consumer Law
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Administrative Law
- Family Law and Estate Planning
- Criminal Law and White Collar Criminal Defense
- Cross-border Practice
- US Practice
- Korea Practice